Wine lovers display case.
The starting point for this wine bar was actually the wine cooler. The customer contacted me and said they wanted a custom built-in for their new fridge, and they wanted to match their kitchen cabinetry. So we designed this 12′ wide wine bar into a niche in their living room. Features include:
- Matching cabinet doors to existing kitchen
- Custom blended stain to closely match kitchen
- Arched upper cab doors with glass and 3 glass shelves each
- 12 volt LED upper cabinet lighting & undermount strip on a dimmer switch
- Shelving on either side with arched top
- Granite countertop and glass tile backsplash
Niches in modern homes can be an awkward place to get furniture to fit, but are ideal for custom built-ins. A burgundy-stained wine bar inspired by a wine cooler was a perfect addition to this wine-lover’s home. Matching cabinet style and stain to existing kitchen cabinetry gives this a cohesive look to the rest of the home.